When an individual is accused of cheating the government or another entity, the consequences are steep. A conviction of a federal crime or felony offense will undoubtedly present a number of challenges in your life, which makes your choice in a defense attorney a critical one.
Do not hesitate to contact a lawyer. You need a strong advocate on your side who can guide you through the legal process. At the Law Offices of Seth Kretzer, we are committed to protecting the rights of those facing serious criminal charges. Our practice is focused exclusively on criminal defense cases, and we offer aggressive, straightforward legal counsel for our clients.
The consequences for false claims involving Medicare/Medicaid fraud are serious and prosecuted heavily. Examples of alleged health insurance fraud, Medicare, and Medicaid fraud include:
- Upcoding, which means the government says a doctor used a code when another code was arguably better fitted to the medical service rendered
- Performing services that the doctor might have done more cheaply, such as a dentist performing a pulpotomy but billing for a tooth extraction
- Billing for services that haven’t been rendered
- Double billing for services
- Unbundling services
- Billing under a false name
- Billing under multiple names
Medicare fraud lawyer Seth Kretzer has been practicing for more than 10 years and is widely respected in the legal community. He is known for his legal abilities and his in-depth knowledge of the law. You can trust that when you are represented by our firm, we will use all available resources to protect your rights.
We invite you to contact the Law Offices of Seth Kretzer at 713-775-3050 when you need experienced and reliable legal assistance with your Medicare/Medicaid fraud criminal defense or appeal.